Oh Bubblesnot Trees.
If I talked like Donald Duck would you be my friend?
Kaitlin got Xbox Live. My life is now complete. I was sort of feeling odd, so I wrote a myspace blog yesterday and I'm just going to copy it in here.
So I got on the plane home from California and I'm seated next to this lady who winds up getting me to switch with her because she's got "nervous problems" and she went to the lavatory about four times. Then she said she was diabetic and she started feeling really sick, so they brought out a tank of oxygen for her and then when we landed the paramedics came onboard and drew blood, etc. We had to wait for awhile until she could move so that the half of the plane behind us (along with my row) could leave. Then I got home and my ipod mini, Phillip, sort of died on me. It really sucks because I just got iPod speakers and now I don't really have an ipod. Then I was angry and went up to my room and the door was locked on me. I had to go find a screwdriver to open it. Then I was looking at my new necklaces and one of them totally snapped and died. Then I went to Kaitlin's house and broke her new Xbox Live microphone headset thing by tripping over her dog, but I'm giving her my two old ones. Then I totally fell backwards in this chair I was sitting in and could have broken my neck if I had fallen over like left a few inches because I would've hit this weird shaped thing. And it's strange because Kaitlin's little sister said she didn't even see me lean back in the chair or anything so I'm really confused about how I fell over. Then we were putting the sheets on this pull out bed and I took a chunk of skin off my finger and I was like oozing blood.
So my update from that is that Phillip is now fine. Tessa just went to see what was wrong and he totally worked for her. So yeah, I don't really get it. I replaced Kaitlin's headset with one of our old ones. Last night I watched The Perfect Score with Tessa. I will always remember going to see that in seventh grade with Jordan, Philbin, Rachel, and Katrina. The Old Group. Jordan got this old guy really mad at him. Haha, I don't know. It's funny to remember.
Thuh End.


8 Comments:
Phillip huh?
Yes. Phillip.
Okay. Will you name mine?
Is it a boy or a girl?
Girl, even if it is blue. Tomboy, I guess.
Mine is a girl and her name is Lizzy
Tallulah.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home