Update lacking a creative title
I really like my room like this. I don't know if I mentioned the change in the previous post. If I didn't, I'll tell. If I did, I'm...not...telling again. So yeah, nothing's really been going on. I studied my butt off for this math test and then when I sat down in the class after that I realized a huge stupid mistake I made on this proof we had to write that was worth 28% of the test. Grand. I took a science quiz too, and we're giving speeches in groups (ugh..groups) in Humanities next Monday or Tuesday. Next semester starts on Monday, ew. I think I'm one of two girls now, not three. The third one switched out. There might be another girl, but I'm thinking there's not. I don't hate all of the guys in that class, just most of them. At least my friend Laurie and I get the locker room section all to ourselves :) no sharing! :] I'm trying to be optimistic.
Nothing has been happening this week. It's pretty laid back. Thank goodness.


1 Comments:
You didn't mention it earlier...man, now I want to know.
Post a Comment
<< Home