Saturday, January 14, 2006

Well I lived through that week...

Ugh, the county project (part one, at least) is over. Next we get to do speeches. I hate speeches, unless they're informal. In that case, I tend to find them enjoyable. I finished A Tree Grows In Brooklyn. It's like 483 pages long or something and I read it in one day. Well, I actually sparknoted the last 30 pages, but yeah, it was a horrible experience...even though the book was fantastic.

This coming week is the last week of first semester, and then next Monday I have to start PE. God...no...please....spare me. I HATE PE. The PE teachers, at least here, always seem to act like if you aren't good at sports or athletic or something then you're pretty worthless. It pisses me off. GUGHGg, and I have consumer living. I didn't even sign up for that class.

Dread.

I slept for like 13 hours last night; it was amazing. I'd gotten used to 2.5-4 hours of sleep every night, so this feels really odd.

4 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

what's consumer living? Is that learning how to balance a check book and other grown up stuff? Congrats on getting through that last week.

1/14/2006 8:14 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Yeah, that's what it is...unfortunately. We have to do a unit where we get doll baby things that have psycho sensors in them. UGH, UGH, UGH.

Thank you. :]

1/16/2006 7:09 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

Haha! I had that in 8th grade....it cries at 2 in the morning....enjoy. Next semester I'm taking adult living: taxes, loans, check books, marriage, and....an egg. Yeah, I have to carry an egg around with me for a week. I think I'll name her Lizzy, in memory of Michal's ipod. Remind though, or I'll forget.

1/17/2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Alright!

1/17/2006 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home