Yer update, my boyz
Don't have much time-these next two/three weeks are going to be hell in Homework Land. I don't understand it- I'm doing so poorly in math. I was acing everything before, and now I get like straight C's and D's on tests. Hmm...I think I'm getting my hair cut soon. Went to the optometrist today, couldn't even get eye drop things in, I have a horrible fear of people going near my eyes. I nearly cried; it was gross.
New Year was nice. Quiet (fairly), no big party, just Chelsea over. It was fun. Then I spent New Years Day doing my art piece and Monday doing homework until 3 am Tuesday morning, this morning.


3 Comments:
Homework. Bummer. Are you back in school already?
Yeah, got back today.
K, I know you're back in school, but its Friday, so you need to update!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home