Pigeons own
I hate making up titles for these things. I absolutely hate it.
Nothing's been going on. I went back to school today. Tomorrow I have a math test. I hope I don't screw this one up too. I've been doing pretty poorly in that class-at least compared to what I used to be like. My last three test scores were (I think) two D's and one B. I'm really nervous about it because I've been gone for the review--and what my math teacher taught last Friday I didn't really understand.
So yes, I'm going to go back to my studying.


6 Comments:
update! oh, and earrings, necklaces, or rings? and what kind, color, etc. bye!
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag.
i don't have pierced ears..
so i'm going to go with necklaces
i like silver and shiny things-
if it's colorful, i think any color would work..
what about you?
Anything! Gold, silver, whatever. I like toe rings, but i don't know what size.
Okay!
Natalie, I love you, but you are the worst updater ever!
Post a Comment
<< Home