shake it like a salt shakerr. rrrrahh
Alright, so sorry about my lack of frequent updates.
I'm so happy we have break now. Unfortunately, I have tons of homework-mainly because I've been sick and have missed a few days here and there when it got really bad.
Hmm, on Friday I went to Kaitlin's (the curly headed stick thin child) house for a Christmas Party. Haha, it wasn't very Christmasy for us, however-we were upstairs the entire time playing Xbox. Mainly Halo of course..knowing us. We also had a Barbie Horse Adventures Tournament. We played with her younger sister + a few people. Kaitlin won in order to claim the title of BHA Tourney Champion. Haha, I was so mad when I (playing as Mrs. Hepburn, an old lady character) ran my horse into a porcupine that was like 53720752 feet long.
Anyway, so that's my story about Barbie.
On Saturday I went to Seattle with my mom, dad, Tessa, and Grandma Marian. It was alright, but Tessa and I were pretty grumpy for a lot of the time because of our lack of foooood. We went around downtown and into the stores and such. Hmm, yes, it was nice. I kept finding the things that I had put on my Christmas list...
Egad. Chelsea came over last night for a sleepover after my youth group meeting thing where we did a labyrinth thing, I don't know.? Chelsea gave me an ELMO. Ahh, goodness, I am in love. This morning we were playing the Sims 2 (well, really, we were only making families instead of playing) but we made ourselves as guys (like, I made her and she made me). It was really funny. And slightly disturbing. We also watched the Nightmare Before Christmas (I've watched it way too many times this month).
Tomorrow I think I am hanging out with Becca and Chelsea, but I'm not sure. Because I know you wanted to know.
Aphex Twin is amazing. It's electronic music though.
Windowlicker by Aphex Twin.
I have weird taste in music, yeah. :)
rahh i'm weird

Barbie Horse Adventures. yeah dawg.
| You Are a Little Scary |
![]() |
| Your Eyes Should Be Brown |
![]() What's hidden behind your eyes: A tender heart |
| Your Heart Is Red |
![]() Your flirting style: Outgoing and sexy Your lucky first date: Drinks and dancing Your dream lover: Is both stable and intense What you bring to relationships: Honesty |





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home