Monday, December 12, 2005

I like Pikachus

Hmm, I want to get everyone Christmas presents, but I don't know what to get...care to hint? Haha.

Stayed home today. I finally started taking some antibiotics, and my whatever-it-is-sickness is going away. :] Finally. I didn't want to be sick over Christmas or break; I didn't want to spread my wonderful disease to California either. I think I've gotten like seven people sick so far. I feel really bad about it...

Becca didn't see Sonny after the show (but she saw some other band members), but he did hold her hand four times, ruffle her hair, and let her sing into the mic during the show. Then she saw My Chemical Romance on Sunday; I have yet to hear about how that went. I wish I could go to shows all the time. They never seem to work out for me...I tried to go to Warped Tour (remember, Katie?) and Chelsea's mom was freaking out because of "drugs." I don't think that's a good reason, though, because Inglewood Junior High and Eastlake High are not exactly what you might consider drug-free, so if that's genuinely what you're worried about, stop sending your kid to school. And I tried to go to Switchfoot before. That failed...miserably. Yeah, this is just depressing to think about, hah.

Eekek. Kaitlin came over yesterday. We basically played the Xbox 360 the entire time--mostly Halo of course. Hahaha, we played Xbox Live with her boyfriend, Greg, as well as a few others, and it was kind of interesting to listen to them talking because he would like murder her constantly and she would be like, "Thanks, honey, I love getting my head blown off with shotguns," and such. I don't really know, maybe you had to be there for it to be funny. I like playing with people I know. It makes it all the more amusing. Haha, yeah I'm geeky, but it's okay...at least over here. Most people are gamers, even if they're closet gamers (basically...that would be me).

It's raining here again. It hasn't for awhile...I guess it's been too cold. I can't wait to get to California, where 80 degrees is cold.. (or something, I don't really know your temperatures). I remember when a couple months ago we (my family) got mail from our Hawaiian pals who were talking about how depressing it was that it was really cold (it was dropping below 90 degrees. OMGZ.) Ahhh, it is so bleak and gloomy outside. And green.

So, if you guys have any ideas about Christmas presents, please let me know...I haven't done anything for anyone yet. I hate how I procrastinate.

9 Comments:

Blogger Michal said...

its 70-80 in Florida, but in CA its 50-65... and it will feel cold... okay, well, it will feel cold to me... ha ha... there's a difference

12/12/2005 7:34 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

Ha ha, 80 isn't cold in California! 50-60 is cold, 80 is too hot in my opinion. You're a closet gamer? Heh heh. I find that funny. I'm a closet history buff.

12/12/2005 9:23 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

well here, less than 40 is cold. :[

12/12/2005 9:25 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

You have the most random titles........as far as gift are concerned--I dunno. Something cheap/small. How about you? Ask Tessa too, please.

12/13/2005 7:35 AM  
Blogger Michal said...

Katie, why don't you e-mail Tessa... she replied really fast (faster than Natalie, anyway) when I wrote her about the color preferences... :-)

12/13/2005 8:58 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Michal you didn't email me about color preferences. Well, if you did, I didn't receive it. I just read your comment-that's why it took forever. Sorry... haha

12/13/2005 12:34 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

Good idea. I just e-mailed her.

12/13/2005 1:42 PM  
Blogger Michal said...

well, I get notifications for comments in my e-mail so I guess I figured it was 6 of one and half a dozen of the other... but apparently you check e-mail more often then blog stuff... oh well

12/13/2005 7:33 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Yeah, sorry about that. I check my email at least daily, but sometimes I check my blog once a week..sometimes every other day...I don't really know. Sorry, haha. I don't like getting notifications for that stuff--it always clogs my inbox.

12/14/2005 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home