My Birthday :] BIG update. With pictures.
Yay, today is my birthday. I thought it was going to, essentially, be a horrible day, but it turned out to be pretty great...so far. :) So I've been sick since like last Tuesday; it has gotten progressively worse, and the weekend (Saturday and Sunday mostly) were possibly the worst days. Sunday was the day of my last update, which I titled "Cha Cha Cha" or something along those lines. I wasn't in the best mood at the time, so I guess I'll give a proper update now. I have some pictures in this one as well.
Okay, so last Tuesday I started getting sick-it's basically just this really bad cough that makes me throw up (because you cough so hard). Yeah, it's pretty fun, but that's okay, haha. Wednesday was an early release day, so I got out of school at 10:40. Chelsea, Mac, and I went to see Harry Potter, as I mentioned in the prior post. I loved it; I think it's the best one yet, but the books will always be wayyy better. Hmm, so...Thursday was Thanksgiving, obviously, which was pretty nice because everyone was all cheery and bubbly. Excluding me, but I was alright. We played a lot of board and card games. I still cheat at BS. I mean, cheat, like, cheat...but it's BS, so yeah, deal...hah. I think I won at everything except BS, but maybe that's just karma--for cheating. Haha, just kidding...maybe... On Friday I went to Jordan's house with Chelsea for like six hours. It's always kind of strange because whenever I go to Jordan's, regardless of the company, we never do anything at all. Basically we all just sit around being stupidheads for the duration of the stay. Being stupidheads including making fun of each other for nerdy things, such as finding a rather enormous pile of gaming magazines under a couple stuffed Pikachus on his shelves. Hahahha, but yeah, he's obsessed with Counterstrike -- Brian will know what it is. Jordan has a (not weird) girlfriend at Eastlake though, so it can be hard to say he has no life. I don't know. I was like hacking (not haxing, like hacking my brains out) the entire time and it was pretty funny because somehow I got a cough drop stuck to his wall. I left it there for him to find. Chelsea came over to my house after we left Jordan's because his mom wanted him to go watch Happy Gilmore with his little brother, whose stuffed penguin I clutched for 5/6 hours. He didn't have a name. That's really stupid. Who doesn't name their stuffed penguins?
Hmm, this deserves a space...purely for organization purposes. Kay, so on Saturday I went to Laura's house so we could film for our Media Production class. That day and Sunday were really bad days for me healthwise..and I sat down on her floor and fell asleep for an hour. Hahaha, it was pretty cool, so yeah, we didn't exactly accomplish much. I got to wear fake lip rings though. I wish that I could get a real one(s)...my mom won't let me.
Monday was a waste of a school day; we were all so disoriented that nothing was really done. Then I started getting really bad again (with my cough) and didn't go to school on Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday, today, my birthday, yayaayyy, I went. I was really surprised to know how many people actually cared and/or remembered. I got a lot of cards, and one of my friends made a huge amount of cookies for me last night. Her name is Becca. Chelsea gave me this really cute (and kind of bizarre) little mouse thingy and a couple bags of my beloved peppermints...and then I got a galkgjeaifjiejzion cards. Twas nice, needless to say. Then around noon it started snowing. SNOWING. It's SNOWING. On my birthday! It's so beautiful; I adore it. I love it! So it was really slushy and everything and people were almost falling over when they were leaving the building. It was actually kind of funny. Becca is going to see From First to Last at El Corazon on December 10 and she said that when she meets Sonny Moore she's going to try to take a picture of him holding a sign saying "I love Natalie, she owns." Hahaha, yeah, this is going to pretty much make my life. Oh yeah, and then on my math quiz (it was some stupid group one) we would have gotten 100%, but we didn't REDUCE.ONE.RADICAL. One stupid radical. I think it's weird that you would lose like 15% of your score because you left it accidentally as 4 plusorminus 4root7 /6. It's the same as 2/3. The same way that 5/4 is 1 1/4. Eekekk. Oh well. Oh yes, and I have come to realize that I like guys with black swooshy hair, tight clothes, and often lip rings. Hahaha. I'm serious.
Okay, picture time. Not just of the previously mentioned stuff, but yeah, I'm going to go ahead and share my life. Haha, not really. I would use a scroll box, but last time that I tried that it messed up my entire blog. So yeah, this might be long.
This is how we do. When our parents aren't home, that is..my mom can't see these. Actually, if she's reading my blog in the first place I'm going to be kind of disturbed.




Hey look! It's you crazy people. Ferry last summer.


At Jordan's. I couldn't get a good picture of him, of course..

penguin with no name :[

Chelsea Monster.

Me. I don't like having my picture taken...especially unprepared

That's Jordan. I guess. oops, no rotation... my bad.
Hanging around. Loitering. You know, badass.

Chelsea.

Greg being a loser and hiding in some random corner

Mac and Turner (no longer together but whatever)

Laura and Ryan C. hahaha.

Basically the only Halloween picture..^

Some random ones of my Kaitlin butt.


She actually plays the real guitar though. Really.

It's my hand, foo.

Hahahaha we both look really weird.

I think I was sick; this was a long time ago..those are Chelsea's feet.

Hahahhaha, this is what we do in our spare time..sorta.


Twins.?

I really don't know.


Chelsea on her birthday

Chelsea leaving my house for soccer...


Skirt on head, the new trend..I wish..




^Happy Thanksgiving

Hahha, i love it.





The Nightmare Before Christmas is amazing,
Jack Skellington is theeee best. <333 alt="Image hosted by Photobucket.com" src="http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/nutalee/elphoto227.jpg">
I can't believe I caught her in that pose.






In the hotel. She was gamin'. Kinda. Naw.


A couple people in Pacsun. I have no idea. Rachel is in the front though.

Becca again

I thought it was funny.^

Chelsea and Meeee.
SNOW! From today. Dec 1.







The thing...Chelsea gave me. Cute?












Kaitlin and Greg --- I like this one.

BEXCORE. just kidding, but seriously, it's Becca, my buddayy.

Jamie...and Chelsea on the left.

Jamie on the right?
This is Sonny, in case you were wondering :




1 Comments:
WOW... that was a LOT of pictures! And I definitely don't remember making that face... but then again... I make that face a lot...
Post a Comment
<< Home