Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mmm, tasty updates.

Xbox 360 on November 22. I'm like bouncing in my chair waiting. I hope it fixes the color problem. I hope Fable works on it...I'd kind of like to finish it. If Brian reads this, Dad got F.E.A.R a bit ago....and I am not buying or playing Condemned. Ever.

Anyway....sorry. Homework's been sssssffdjalkjfda. This week's going to be hellish. Hooray.

These past two Wednesdays [earlyreleasedays] I walked down to the Safeway area/plaza/place with some people: Laurie, Jessa, Katrina, Chelsea, Kaitlin, Mac, Sean, Turner, Greg...it's nice because a ton of people go. Basically everyone I know. ? Kind of. Maybe that's an exaggeration. Last Wednesday we went to Kaitlin's house, led basically by myself and Greg, her nice boyfriend. She was sick...and we were spontaneous. This Wednesday there was this guy at the smoothie place who like spazzed out and he was just being a jerk. Eek. We loitered in front of the police station. Badass, I know.

I got a D on my math final. My first D, haha... We switched seats in math again and I was sitting next to Philbin for awhile. It sucked because I hate the kid. Hate is an exaggeration, but I really dislike him; he's quite the disappointment because he's become such a stupid and superficial jerk who's trying to be popular but in the process has made the majority of the school dislike him...including his original friends (coughmecoughjordancougheveryone). Mr. Hanson [mathteacher] moved people around a little bit and then put Turner next to me and Philbin a seat over so I should be a little less annoyed during math now. :]

The Media Production film is finished. It was okay and I think we got a B or something. Mr. Daugherty said that Laurie and I were the best actresses in the class which is kind of a sad statement because it's obvious that we're not talented at all, (I'm not just being humble or modest or something. I'm serious. We suck.) so that's kind of funny. Laurie and I went in early last week twice [1hrtotal] and accomplished more than the stupid Phil kid (he's not really stupid, just frustrating) did in like three hours. He like fought for the Casablanca's [movieeditingcomputer?] mouse. And he's amazingly slow. In that class we watched my friend Bex's (Becca) music video and it was seriously awesome. It was just awesome...even by high standards.

It's annoying how there are weird seventh graders running around Inglewood. I don't like it. Not because I feel superior, but rather because they are annoying. And it brings me back to my year in seventh grade where everyone got into the whole teenage scene except about 3928045328094x more immature, stupid, and unnecessary. Peoples' values seemed to morph overnight and everything. Ew.

I had a dentist appointment yesterday. I am healthy. I think.

We went out for dimsum on Sunday morning. It was really nice. Sunday evening I went to Youth Group. Kind of boring but not torture. Saturday I watched The Nightmare Before Christmas, one of my favorite movies. Friday I went to Kaitlin's and we hung out. Greg came over for awhile around 8 until like 10. He's cool. Still has a neck brace.

Mr. Pudwill, my humanities teacher, is on fraternity leave. He had a baby boy last Friday.

I'm playing indoor soccer this winter season. I'm missing the first game--this Saturday--because I have to go to a church family's dinner. My last normal soccer game is next weekend, so I'm thinking that I have two games on one day. Yay. (I'm genuinely pleased about it)

Chelsea's sleeping over tonight. Veteran's Day we have off...as does the majority of the teenage population. I hope we hang out with Jordan soon; I miss him (and apparently he misses me too?) even if he can be a perverted jerk to some people. He's going out with Jaymee again, a sophomore who basically cheats on him daily and he knows about it. I don't get it.

I don't like this stupid drama stuff. It's really stupid. Stupid and immature. I want to grow up and leave this stupid stuff behind. We're only freshmen. Dumb freshmen.

I love the song Bury Your Head by Saosin. Random, yeah. Well, that's about all I can think of to say, haha. Tonight, for dinner, we are having pasta. I like pasta.

3 Comments:

Blogger KAS217 said...

Woah, big update. I feel ashamed of my 2 sentences now. Must update.....

Haha, "Veteran's Day we have off...as does the majority of the teenage population" That's me! Claire and I are going to Disneyland, if it doesn't rain.

11/10/2005 6:16 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Funnn! i love you.

11/10/2005 8:12 PM  
Blogger Michal said...

I hate to break it to you but even when you "grow up" people still love dumb immature drama... well they may not love it, but some adults seem to be unable to help themselves...

11/11/2005 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home