I want corn
I can't wait until Christmas break. Urgh, it's taking forever to get here.
Hmm, Halloween wasn't amazing. It rained...like it really did rain...so not that many people were out. And I couldn't stay out for very long because I had to write my To Kill A Mockingbird essay. I was up until 1 writing it because I started it yesterday. Heh. Anyway, I went to Chelsea's house where Mac, Jessa, and Sean were too. Chelsea and Jessa tried to put black weird makeup stuff on/around my eyes but they didn't succeed in anything but making me look like a dog. Dawg. Yeahh boiiiii. So they tried to take it off and it basically hurt my eyes really bad...haha, but it was cool I guess. K, so then we finished getting ready and went out. I wore my blue mask. We only went to like ten houses for trick or treating, were out for probably like 30-40 mins, and spent the majority of our time waiting to go into haunted houses in people's garages. I also feel really bad because there was this dude dressed up as a...thing...basically in a black cloak and everything--and it, he, was all hunched over and being weird and freaky deaky according to Mac. At one point the dude like seriously ran over in his freaky hobbly way, which wasn't so much as scary as surprising...anyway, "the dude" started to extend its arm in my face. I don't really like people going near my face, so I spazzed out and grabbed the guy's wrists and seriously like pushed him back five feet. Aggressively. He like looked odd for a sec and then like...left in kind of a hurry. I think I might've freaked him out or something...I feel bad. Then we waited at another haunted house, one where a weird lady walked in front of you waving her hands around going, "whooo" in that "ghostly" voice or something. Kkkkk. Then we went back to Chelsea's and watched like 15 mins of The Sixth Sense (um, not very scary, haha but yeah) before I had to leave to write my essay.
I think my essay turned out "okay" so whatevvvvv.
That was my Halloween night...what about you kids?
I know what 6 of 7 Hollywood Undead people look like. Pwnage. Ha, I think they've basically been in every entry since I donno when.
ERrr.r. I want to sleeppp.
xx


3 Comments:
I'm sorry you're feeling blah, but I'm excited that I get to see you at Christmas! We still need to find a bracelet that has slight variations in a style that all four of us girl-cousins like... I have a feeling this is going to continue to be a challenge... but we must push on and overcome it! ;-)
I don't think that finding the bracelets themselves will be an issue....finding them at a reasonable price may be the real challenge!
As long as they aren't bracelets with foreign languages upon them which probably say "I am a Stupid American," I'm good.
Post a Comment
<< Home