Unnamed Updateee.
Umm, so the weekend's here. I have to basically write my entire To Kill a Mockingbird essay today because tomorrow is Halloween. I kind of forgot about that. ...And I have science homework.
I can't wait until my current Media Production [multimedia/film/stuff] project is over. We have this really annoying kid in our group who is just annoying and yeah I don't even want to get into it, haha.
Spirit Day was awesome because I wore a hockey mask with blue streaks and duct tape. Everyone either thought it was "one of the coolest things ever" or "the scariest f---ing thing". [those are quotes]. Eh so yeah it was cool because people didn't know who I was and I actually got people coming up to me asking for high fives or hugs and stuff. It was kind of weird. I'd been planning on the mask thing since before I learned about Hollywood Undead though.
Kaitlin came over on Saturday, which was great because I rarely see her anymore. I made my Halloween mask. You see, originally my plan was to have two masks: one that was blue with a dollar bill over the mouth, and one that was red with duct tape over the mouth. ...Then I realized that on [stupid] Spirit Day I could wear one with [silver] duct tape and blue paint. So yeah, one of them looks like I copied a Hollywood Undead dude.
Kaitlin says I have a mask fetish; I think she's completely right. Maybe that's why I have a thing for H.U.
Halloween is so soon!!!! I can't wait. I'm going with Chelsea, Mac [Mackenzie], Jessa, Sean [Chelsea likes him], possibly Jordan, possibly Kaitlin or Greg or their group of people. I have no idea.
Soccer game on Saturday, won 4-0, lalalala.
I have to go write my essay now.
Oh yeah...I got all this stuff on my ipod [Bloc Party, Hollywood Undead, The Bravery, Komatrohn, ...Invader Zim, Hellogoodbye, Head Automatica, Senses Fail, more too] and I'm superduper happy...Shuckcks.
Me & Kaitlin in my masks:

...& not in them:


1 Comments:
WOah. Nice pic.
Post a Comment
<< Home