Yeah, I guess I will update.
I am seriously having issues right now and I'm sorry if I don't update for awhile.
I'm so burned out and it's only the beginning of the year. I've seriously been like, rendered incapable of doing anything whatsoever. I honestly don't think that like 30 hours of homework + the 30ish hours of school weekly is reasonable whatsoever, especially for junior high/freshman students. I'm not even half recovered from Mr. Gervis' crazy expectations last year, and now I feel as though I'm coping with Gervis 3x. It's crazy and I can't handle this. It's just psycho and I can't get over it. I'm trying to do this -RAP--SING TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD ---- AND IT'S NOT ----ING HAPPENING.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!! I'm so done. I am so done. I just want to take all of this ---- and shove it up all of their -------s. Sorry about that. I went back and bleeped stuff out. GAJKgjdajfdasjKGJKE!!!
That's my update. There's nothing going on otherwise. I have zero time. I can't go to church. I'm skipping soccer like 50% of the timeish, maybe 75%.
I think I'm going to reach that breaking point in the near future. Before my birthday.
Oh yeah, nevermind. I went to Spokane with Chelsea on Friday-Sunday. It was alright. We were visiting her sister at Gonzaga University. Pretty cool.


4 Comments:
Wow, you shouldn't have that much, you're only a freshman...You have to rap something from TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD? Werid. I would hate it if I had to do that, even if it is one of my favorite books. Well, good luck with school. December will be here soon, and you'll have a long break then.
Rap something?
OH.. no, i was bleeping out my special word, "CRAPASSING" :)
Haha, that makes more sense....huh, I think you're the first person I know to use the word "crap-assing"---its not usually in my vocab...well, not together anyway.
Post a Comment
<< Home