Friday, August 19, 2005

My days are numbered.

School starts on August 31, Wednesday. I never realized how little time was left of summer and now, having just recently looked at a calendar, I am feeling sad, excited, and irritated. There are only 11 days left, I think. And this one's nearly done, so that makes simply ten. My younger sister is going to be attending Inglewood this coming year which is going to be really ANNOYING. Then when I'm a senior she'll be in my school again...at Eastlake. This is my last year of junior high and kind of my first year of high school. Kind of. Everyone's suddenly very concerned about their academic achievement because in high school things like your G.P.A. actually count for something. I don't really know why I'm worried because I've always had a 4.0 but I just AM. I'm kind of scared. Maybe because last year was kind of hellish when it came to some of the teachers/classes I got. Ughh I really, really don't want my sister at my school. The end.


:-(

2 Comments:

Blogger Michal said...

Just think... if you went to a four year high school she wouldn't be with you this year but she would be with you for 2 years in a row later.

8/21/2005 3:27 PM  
Blogger KAS217 said...

Michal, you are so the eternal optimist...I luv ya for it!

8/21/2005 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home