Thank you for the venom.
Nothing much to report that I can think of. Chelsea's basically grounded until the 10th (of June)...which completely sucks. I mean, I'm not a parent or anything, but I think they're a little hard on her. Like they can only see the negative side and her faults and whatever...she's actually one of the best people I know. She's been grounded for like a month because she forgot to call her mom when she got to her friend's house. Then she was caught online when she got so desperate for human contact. :-( My mom was seriously thinking about calling their house and asking if Chelsea could spend one day out with me.
The Honor Society Field Trip is coming up--June 5th. We're going to Wild Waves. Before you laugh...let me tell you that the weather this weekend has been at like 95 degrees. Yes, 95 in WASHINGTON of all places! It's amazing! We have sunlight! We have heat! It's so...fantastic! I think I was beginning to forget what sunlight looked like! Haha...I haven't been outside in ages.
O-em-gee.. This week I got the worst grade I've ever gotten on a test. A C-!!!!!! I would put some words on this page to describe my emotions, but...I'll keep it clean for you. Just for you, of course. I know that a ton of people i know would be happy to have a C- just because it's not an F...but seriously. RRRRR. I'm so angry. I was gone when she taught the material and when I got the test I looked at it and was like, "hmm? what the heck is it talking about?" Kind of sad, no? Oh yeah and on Thursday I took "Cold War Test 1" and nobody in the entire class really did well...at least I'm assuming. He didn't teach anything on the test. >:-O
There's only a few weeks of school left. Ugh...math finals are coming up. Just math finals though, because technically it's a high school (ninth grade) class. I'm taking 9th grade math in case you didn't know or get that or something. I'm in 8th grade in case you didn't know that either.
This weekend is a four day weekend. So far I've done homework, played xbox, gone on the computer, spent hours in our hammock chair, done homework, played xbox, gone on the computer, watched movies, gone on the computer...you get the picture. I've basically done nothing. All my friends are doing...I don't know. But Chelsea's grounded, Rach's probably out being insane, and Katrina's been watching Spongebob or something. Exciting.
Am I becoming a gothic punk or something? It's kind of scaring me. Seriously. I spent like four hours in my room the other day thinking about death. I don't do drugs. I don't smoke. I don't drink. I don't slit my wrists. So don't worry. It just freaks me out when I think about death. Well, who wouldn't be freaked out?
I found out that Gerard Way from MCR is obsessed with death and he smokes. I don't get how you can sing like that when you smoke. He also sees therapists all the time and he actually loves therapy. I wonder if he walks in giddy and pleased about talking to therapists. I don't get how that could possibly be fun. But anyway. I love My Chemical Romance. Their second CD is one of the best ones I've ever gotten. In my opinion. You might not like them. I don't know what you like. I don't even know who you are. If you don't know who they are, google them. If you don't know what Google is, you might want to consider taking a Beginners Computer Class...or you're just screwed. :-) Or even better, go to Singing Fish and run a search on them. :-D Some of the songs are better than others. If you actually go to singingfish.com, just a warning...To the End has a weird beginning.
I have somewhat low A's in LASS and Math. It kind of sucks. I think I'm just burned out. I need summer to come...my brain NEEDS a rest. Desperately.
You know what's sad? I have no time to pursue interests because I'm so into academics. :-( My mom told me yesterday that I needed to do something. Like, an activity something...but I don't really have an idea of what I'm interested in. All I know is stuff on World War II, expanding and factoring equations, parabolas, the relationship between Khrushchev and Kennedy, etc. It sucks. Knowing about the 'Thirteen Days of Oct. 1962' is not going to help me much in life.
Now I guess I'm just rambling. I think I need to do something exciting so I can write about it in my blog.
Katie, you have to update. Seriously. Just write 'hi' or something. Anything. I'm going to explode, you goober!
Congratulations on graduating, Michal!
OH YESSS and I just have to say this. Halo 3 is coming on the day PS3 is being released. Mwahahaha, death to playstation!! Down with the dominant console! Haha, I'm a geek for caring. But yeah. It's cool. X360 is going to be awesome...especially with backwards compatibility. But seriously, yay!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home