Wednesday, July 05, 2006

YUUUUUUUUUUUUP.

So, I sat around being a depressed vegetable because I felt really forgotten by my friends. Then I got a call on the fourth from Chelsea asking what I was doing or if I knew about anything going on with everyone. So, at least kind of, my whole vegetable state may be coming to a close. Actually, it kind of has to...because next Monday I start the really long all day two week long (excluding the weekend in the middle) film camp in Seattle. Well, the Fourth of July was alright. It was nice to hang out with people, especially people I hadn't seen since June 16th, which I guess is a pretty long time considering that we're all accustomed to seeing everyone of these people a few times a day at school. We hung around Chelsea's house really doing nothing in particular for a few hours, watched fireworks (which are basically ALL banned here now...), and then..hung around for a few more hours and fell asleep. Haha, we had an impromptu sleepover over there, so I didn't have anything. It was kind of weird, but that's okay. We were all really awake for a long time, and then I remember...sitting down on these blankets...falling partially asleep next to Jessa...getting jumped on by Ryan, who was shrieking...and then I woke up the next day, had a croissant, watched a few movies with everyone, and then people left. Chelsea, Ryan, and I sat around the computer playing games on addictinggames.com, which are, by the way, quite addicting. You should try this game: http://addictinggames.com/dontshootthepuppy.html. We finished it! Can you? Haha.


So yeah, now that you know my Fourth of July...I came home, did not shower, and watched Failure to Launch with my sister. I was surprised; I actually found it to be pretty funny at certain times. I'd heard that it sucked, haha. I'm saying haha quite a bit.


My sister's sitting on my bed reading my issue of Teen Vogue. I'm playing old music. Genie in a Bottle. Umm...yeah...pretty different from my usual music. Tomorrow I think I might try to do something with Kaitlin. Maybe go see Pirates at midnight.
Yup, yup, yup. Excitaaaang. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home