i deliver quick with the magic stick
Sorry about the lack of updates. These last weeks have been "let's go pack everything in before Thanksgiving" weeks. Yep.
I have absolutely no idea of what's been going on. I had a science project and stuff. YEAH DAWG YEAH! I need to see Harry Potter. I so lyk heart it lolz. I hung out with Chelsea yesterday for 6 hours. I had two soccer games yesterday. Won, lost. Bye kids!


4 Comments:
I want to see Harry Potter too. Hey, you cut your hair! I love it! You look edgy--but the good kind.
I didn't know you like Hawthorn Heights...i think my friend Keri-Ann met them...i'll see if i can get some pictures.
hah, good. I like edgy.
I love Hawthorne Heights. :]
as it turns out, Keri-Ann did meet them, but she has no pictures. However, she did drink out of one of their water-bottles (it was at a meet and great, and it was really hot and one of them offered it to her, I think).
Post a Comment
<< Home